All young people follow the same pattern of growth from infancy through adolescence, but there are significant individual differences in both the timing and magnitude of the changes that take place. It is however important to stress that human growth and development happens without training, however swimming training can enhance all of the changes that take place.
- FUNdamental – basic movement literacy;
- SwimSkills – building technique;
- Training to Train – building the engine;
- Training to Compete – optimising the engine;
- Training to Win – maximising the engine.