Fees and Joining
Annual fees are due in September for both swimmers and their parent/guardian. You’ll be sent a reminder from CSWPC.
- Member – Anyone who wishes to represent the Club must pay membership even if they are ASA registered with another club : £60
- Additional Swimmer (same family): £30
- Each Parent/Guardian/Coach/Volunteer: £15
- New member Academy/Artistic Academy/Polo Group 4: £15
- New Member Swim Squad 4/5, Artistic 12u Development, Polo group 3: £36
Monthly training fees
- Training Band 1 (more than 10 hours per week): £85
- Training Band 2 (more than 7 up to 10 hours per week): £75
- Training Band 3 (more than 4.75 up to 7 hours per week): £64
- Training Band 4 (more than 2.5 up to 4.75 hours per week): £53
- Training Band 5 (more than 1 up to 2.5 hours per week): £35
- Training Band 6 (1 hour per week): £26
- Infrequent (less than 2 swims per month) : £10
- Multidiscipline: Highest band for discipline
- Student (Full time education 18+ living away from home): £15 per year
- College boarder: £225
Please note: In fairness to all club members and to comply with club rules, membership fees and monthly fees need to be up to date and any shortfall must be paid before your child can be selected to represent the club at any event, competition or move to another squad.
If you’d like to join CSWPC, please Contact Us by filling out your details on our form (see link below). Please select the discipline you are interested in being part of. We will get back to you with more information as soon as we can.