Fees and Joining
Annual fees are due in September for both swimmers and their parent/guardian. You’ll be sent a reminder from CSWPC.
- Swimmer/competitor: £60.00
- 2nd & subsequent swimmer/competitor: £30.00
- Each Parent/Guardian/Coach/Volunteer: £25.00
- Infrequent Trainers: £60.00
- Student – 18 + Full time education living away from home (inc training fees for the year): £150.00
- College Boarder (inc training fees for the year): £400.00
- College Boarder Sibling (inc training fees for the year): £300.00
Monthly training fees
- Training Band 1: £85.00
- Training Band 2: £75.00
- Training Band 3: £64.00
- Training Band 4: £53.00
- Training Band 5: £35.00
- Training Band 6: £22.50
- Infrequent : £10.00
- Multidiscipline: Highest band for discipline
Please note: In fairness to all club members and to comply with club rules, membership fees and monthly fees need to be up to date and any shortfall must be paid before your child can be selected to represent the club at any event, competition or move to another squad.
If you’d like to join CSWPC, please Contact Us by filling out your details on our form. Select the discipline you are interested in being part of. We will get back to you with more information as soon as we can.