January 3, 2012, No Comments
How to Join the Club
Cheltenham Swimming and Water Polo Club (CSWPC) is a multi disciplined structured, competitive club who require that all club members must:
- Be ASA registered – further details can be obtained from the ASA website. The ASA have produced a guide to completing their form.
- Adhere to the club rules (updated February 2014) and Code of Conduct
- Review the Club Equity Policy and Safeguarding Policy.
How to Join: New Members for any of the CSWPC Disciplines please read the following:
- Young swimmers wishing to join CSWPC are invited to attend an assessment session at Leisure@Cheltenham, Tommy Taylor’s Lane. Trials generally take place at regular intervals when there is space for new swimmers in the club.
- Please follow the instructions on the arrange a trial page and we will respond with details of the next available trial date. Acceptance for trial is by electronic registration ONLY, prior to trial night.
- CSWPC water polo trials for young children who would like to play water polo are on the first Sunday every month at leisure@ Cheltenham (http://www.leisureatcheltenham.com/ ) at 4pm-5pm. No need to book, just turn up and pass the child’s name and a parents/guardians contact email address to one of the coaches.
- Children are then able to play for upto 3 weeks after which time they will be contacted regarding membership to the Water Polo club.
- Alternatively, if you wish to join the after school club on a Tuesday, please contact us on: Cheltsynchrowaterpolo@live.co.uk
- If you are a senior player and would like information regarding joining CSWPC and training, Please contact the water polo secretary via the contact us page
- Please contact the synchro coaches via the contact us page
General Application Form
- All disciplines should complete a New Members Application form Sept 2015
Existing member resources
- Personal Details Update Form Use this form if you have changed address, name etc. so that the club can keep its records up to date.
- Medical Condition Form Use this form if you have a medical condition that your coach needs to be aware of. Any medical conditions will be assessed using an agreed process (click to view).
- CSWPC membership renewal letter 2015
- 2015-2016 Membership renewal form
- Standing Order Mandate form
- Club fees (2015) If you have any question regarding fees please contact us via contact page on the website
- Membership and training fees policy 2016
- late collection of children policy 2016